Named the "Best Blog" by Parent & Child Magazine, this popular mom blog chronicles the wonderful mundaneness of a Philadelphia stay-at-home mom's life with four small children including twins in episodic form. Recurrent topics include adoption, multiples, Fifth Disease, Crohn's Disease and pregnancy, and academia.
March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
As you can see, I've definitely got the luck of the Irish with me! Thank you to all who voted! Really- thanks so much. I am thrilled.
Congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! You did it!
ReplyDeleteI knew you had it in the bag! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the win!!
ReplyDeleteKick-Ass Jana! Congratulations on your award and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I voted for you many, many times! I look forward to reading your blog every morning at work.
ReplyDeleteWould you mind voting for me in a contest? It is the first entry on my blog.
AWESOME! you deserve it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm a relatively new reader, but I voted for you along with a few friends I recruited to help! YAY!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteS-
YEAY!!!!!!! Total score.
ReplyDeletehooray for you!! I knew you'd win :)
ReplyDeleteMarvelous!!! Really though... was there ever any doubt? You rock! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I voted for you!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome! I'm glad you won....you are hilarious. :-) K in NC
ReplyDeleteCongrat's!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Much deserved.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you won!!!! *\o/*
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! Congratulations!! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYea! Congratulations! This is the best news I heard all day.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! You totally deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteyay! you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteMy world has been in chaos for the last two weeks, so I missed this..
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you...