* Five hilarious Custom Greeting Cards from Line Upon Line. The perfect way to tell the mean mom in your life how you really feel about her. My mother-in-law is turning 27 again soon. I'll bet you'll never guess which card she'll be getting.
* One Dozen Cake Bites or Cookies (your choice) from The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Available for pickup if you're local (Provo, Utah) or shipped to your door if you're not. Whatever you do, don't get the Double Chocolate Fudge cake bites that were featured on the Rachel Ray show. They taste as gross as they look.
* A designer-inspired Gucci Baby Wipes Case from Mod Mami. This little number makes the plastic Ziploc bag that I'm using for Cameron's stuff look pretty awesome. I am ashamed.
* A one-year subscription to Eliza Magazine. Beautiful clothes, informative articles, interviews with celebs who are not train-wrecks, photos of models wearing fashions that are actually flattering on real women's bodies. Yuck. Who wants that?!
* An ultra-stylish Baby Sling (your choice) from Mod Mum. These puppies are a far cry from the burlap-like nasties that I see around town and, um, maybe own. These slings are so dang cute that it almost makes me want to have another baby. Almost.
* A $20 Gift Certificate to Scribble It. Uber-popular on the West Coast, many of us mean moms on the East have yet to witness the beauty and versatility of vinyl wall art and lettering. I love all her stuff, but I'm especially fond of this design:
I like this quote because it describes my relationship with my children... and my breasts.
Find YOUR life's mantra (and the perfect medium to articulate it) at the Scribble It e-store. In your entry, say what saying/design defines YOU and/or your family.
* An impossibly hip Burp Cloth and Blanket Set of your choosing from Claire and Me. Wait?! No teddy bears swinging from rainbows or pastel jungle prints? This store is everything that is wrong with baby gear these days.
* A stylish Notebook from Claire & Me Designs (print division) embossed with the famous World War II British propaganda slogan.
"Keep Calm and Carry On": Isn't that the truth?!
I like to make things easy! All you have to do to get your mean self entered in this giveaway is to COMMENT ON THIS POST!
If you are:
A) a man and are embarrassed to admit that you want anything other than the cake bites
B) Don't have and don't want a Blogger Account but still want "in," post a comment anonymously and leave your name/alias and email address.
Do you want an extra entry? Share the wealth! Write a post/p.s./footnote on your blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link back and you can go leave another comment!
That's it? Yep-that's it. Deadline is midnight EST on Friday March 6 (that's THIS Friday, slackers). Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced a day or so later.