What I like about random number generators: makes things fair.
What I don't like about random number generators: makes me count higher than I feel comfortable (I'm math challenged for those of you who don't know).
The lucky winners of the Mother's Day Giveaway are (drumroll please):
* The BIG BUDDHA TOTE from FlirtyFinds goes to Julie from CA who said, "Boy, if I win this, I'm playing my state lotto. I'd say the odds are about the same :-)."
Julie: if you win the lotto, I so get half. Congrats.
Get 15% off your order through May 10 by using the promo code "flirtymeanmom"
* The $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to Babysteals.com is headed into the hot little hands of Melanie from AZ who wrote, "It would be great to get something, rather than give, for a change. I'm in too!"
* The "NO WHINING PENDANT" from À la mode goes to
Kirsty who wrote, "Drooling..Want. By the way, you consistently kill me, I mean that in a good way."
* The designer GUCCI-INSPIRED BABY WIPES CASE from Mod Mami goes to The Osborns from IL who said, "Love the swag you're giving away, but love your blog even more! Thanks for all the laughs!"
* The $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to FeltBoardStories.com goes to Amy Allen, a mom o' six, maybe more if her blog is out of date. She wrote, "I'm cautiously optimistic that if all the stars align and there is some cosmic disturbance that I may possible, potentially have a shot at maybe winning something. Here's to hoping."
Girl, if you've got 6 kiddos, you're gonna need this felt board. I'm so glad you won.
* The MOTHER'S DAY ACTIVITY BOOK SET from Usborne Books goes to goes to Shannenetamp; Makena who wrote, "OMG such cute stuff! Please count me in, I could use most of those things! I LOVE that you do these giveaways, thank you to the donors, that is so sweet!"
Visit Usborne's site every month for more chances to win $50 worth of free books!
* The Custom-Made Mother's Bracelet from Landslide Jewelry
Don't strain yourself!
It appears from your blog that you recently gave birth to twins. Double hot mama!
Thanks again to all my wonderful sponsors. You guys rock.
Winners: please email me your contact info (ie mailing address) pronto so my fabulous sponsors can get your loot to you in a timely fashion. PLEASE help me out by putting what you won in the subject line.
To the rest of you: Holy Moly! The response to this giveaway was amazing... so amazing in fact that several other companies have contacted me over the past week wanting to be part of another Mother's Day Giveaway on The Meanest Mom. It's going to be a fun 2 weeks!
M-Day only comes around once a year, so here's what we're going to do: from NOW through this Tuesday night (April 28), I'm going to take nominations for a special giveaway. I'm looking for moms/women who are having a little bit of a rough time right now and need a little e-hug. If you are such a woman or know one, comment on this post or send me an email (subject line "special mom contest"). Next week, I'll spotlight a different woman every day and give her some great prizes from some incredible sponsors. Remember: Mother's Day is a celebration of ALL women; you don't have to have children to apply or be nominated for this contest. By virtue of our femininity, we are all mothers!
If you want to sponsor something for this special giveaway, there is still time! Contact me here!