* A super stylish BIG BUDDHA TOTE from FlirtyFinds. If your current purse A) is a diaper bag B) was purchased at a Hallmark store or C) is machine washable, it's time to consider a change. There's a lot to like about the Big Buddha (faux croc design, comfy straps, huge storage capacity), but I'm not sure about one thing: does a black tote like this complement or clash with brown sweatpants?
Get 15% off your order through May 10 by using the promo code "flirtymeanmom"
* A $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to Babysteals.com.
Babysteals.com is like the mall on Black Friday...only every day! The company offers one deeply discounted baby bargain each morning. When the e-doors open at 9am Mountain Time, the stampede begins. It pays to be an early bird: you can score some really cool stuff for really cheap.
* The ultimate "NO WHINING PENDANT" from À la mode. Guaranteed to ward off two-year-olds, tweens, and new college graduates with no jobs for at least five minutes (long enough to make your escape). Be sure to check out this shop's extensive collection of other hilarious (and wearable) mom-isms!
* A designer GUCCI-INSPIRED BABY WIPES CASE from Mod Mami. This sassy little number holds several hundred wipes or an equivalent number of Taco Bell sauce packets equally well. Pick your pleasure...and your priorities!
* A $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to FeltBoardStories.com.
"What?!" you say, confused and slightly annoyed. "Felt boards aren't gifts for moms."
After thirty minutes of uninterrupted peace and quiet, you will so change your mind.
* 1 SET OF THREE 12" CHALKBOARD VINYL CIRCLES from Scribble It. These handy little circles are perfect for shopping lists or documenting the number of times each day that you open the freezer door hoping that a quart of ice cream will magically appear. My count from yesterday: 17.
* A MOTHER'S DAY ACTIVITY BOOK SET from Usborne Books valued at $53.00! Although not as educational as Playstation 2, books nevertheless make good gifts.
Caution: Some of these books contain bad words (i.e. 'project,' 'recipe,' and 'craft') so read at your own risk.
Visit Usborne's site every month for more chances to win $50 worth of free books!
* A darling NAME MEANING SIGN from Farmhouse Five. These signs use one of my favorite things (adjectives!!!) to describe your loved one. They are perfect for your kids' rooms...or also as a gift for grandma. Let your kids pick out the words to describe her and cross your fingers that they don't choose G(rumpy) & R(ound) AN.
*A gorgeous Custom-Made Mother's Bracelet from Landslide Jewelry. Most moms would choose colored beads that correspond to their kids' birthday months. A select few mothers, however, will request that their bracelets be filled with all blue beads in honor of September, the month when school starts up again.
* A $50 gift certificate to Cutie and Patootie. Your one-stop destination for edgy and funky clothes for babies AND big kids. Featured in Baby Couture and Pregnancy and Newborn magazines, this shop is lace and frill-free. Me likey.
* The DUCK BEACH DRESS from Shabby Apple. Can you say hot mom?! This dress will definitely bring the sexy back into your wardrobe. Worried that your jean rompers will sabotage your attempt to look hot? Shop at Shabby Apple with no fear: most of their dresses (including this one) "fit generously," which is polite for "hides chub." I think I'm in love.
BTW: Have you seen Shabby Apple's girls line? I can't believe mothers let their daughters go out looking like that. What has the world come to?!
Stop salivating long enough to read the instructions!
To register for this giveaway, all you have to do is comment on this post!
If you don't have and don't want a Blogger Account but still want "in," post a comment anonymously and leave your name/alias and email address.
Do you want an extra entry? Share the wealth! Write a post/p.s./footnote on your blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link back and you can go leave another comment!
The contest starts NOW and ends THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 24 AT 11:59PM EST. Eleven lucky winners will be chosen at random and announced shortly after the contest ends.
This giveaway is made possible by an amazing group of sponsors. If you want to join the fun next time around, contact me here!