December 23, 2011

Oops

15 comments

Jenna Froggy said...

My son is notorious for doing something like that, then when you ask Ooopsie with the cutest face. I hope you didn't have to hard of a time cleaning up.

Bethany said...

Oh no. Cooking with kids is always so fun ;) There's a reason I don't clean up much in the kitchen until late. It's just not worth it! Haha

Mom of 12 said...

Something like that happens to me every time we cook! That's why we have a dog...
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

Mariska said...

:) Oops says it all...

Five Foot Mama said...

Cute. I love his one raised up eyebrow!

http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com

Mal said...

Is this a shot of the culprit fleeing the scene or of him coming back to view his handiwork?

Kitten said...

What a great picture! That's what Christmas memories are all about.

Meg@Domesticated-ish said...

I certainly don't need a kid in the kitchen with me for things like that to happen.

When my son is old enough to bake with me I guess I can blame him though =)

kelli.jean said...

I know looks can be (very) deceiving, but that is adorable!

Sarah said...

It needs more sprinkles.

jeleighbean said...

I do it!
;)

z1477 said...

Awwww...he looks so worried!

Colette said...

what, I don't see anything wrong? Looks like the right amount of sprinkles to me!

Amy M said...

Makin' memories!

rental mobil - sewa mobil - portal said...

nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

Kami menyediakan informasi agen rental mobil dan sewa mobil Paket sewa mobil harian, mingguan dan bulanan. nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

waralaba / franchise bimbel - peluang usaha modal kecil hasil maksimal